Last Updated: 22nd November 2018
- The trading fee is based on a rolling 30-day total of your AUD trading volume across all your AUD trades. Your trading volume is calculated every hour. The relevant trading fee is applied when your order is created.
- The trading fee across crypto-only pairs (LTC/BTC, ETH/BTC, ETC/BTC, XRP/BTC, BCH/BTC, OMG/BTC, POWR/BTC) is a flat-rate 0.22%, and these trades do not count towards your AUD trading volume.
- For Australian residents, all fees include GST.
- Deposits of more than AUD 500,000 equivalent in non-Australian currency are accepted, but are subject to foreign exchange conversion fees, which are incorporated in the blockchain-fiat conversion cost.
- In the case of large instructions, we may quote you an off-order-book price, which is determined by the price we receive from liquidity providers plus our own markup.