Our customers requested the ability to see their portfolio equity over time. We're glad to advise that this feature is now available in the latest version of our mobile app. Update your version or download the app now from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
If you love using the app, please don't forget to give us a 5* rating via the app stores.
If you have any feedback, issues or suggestions for our mobile app, please let us know via our mobile app feedback form.
Our design and development teams have taken customer feedback into consideration and made several enhancements to the portfolio feature. The result is a more streamlined user interface and an elevated overall customer experience. You can now easily:
- View your current total equity in AUD;
- Investigate how your total equity has change over time via our new interactive portfolio charts, with the total change across the selected timeframe summarised in AUD and as a percentage;
- View a summary of your portfolio diversification, highlighting what assets you hold, what percentage of your portfolio they account for, and the current value of your holdings in the base currency and in AUD;
- Dive further into specific assets and review how your holdings of an asset have changed over time using our interactive portfolio charts; and
- Easily access deposit options for assets, directly from the asset portfolio screens.
This feature has been developed on both iOS and Android with accessibility in mind. Visually impaired users can zoom the screen and increase text size with minimal degradation to the interface, and screen reader functionality has been included on both platforms.
This enhancement also provides the foundation to offer portfolio P&L data in the not-too-distant future.
Other updates included in this latest release:
- Bug fix to ‘Spend All/Sell All’ feature to calculate based on ‘Price’ input rather than only ‘Best Buy/Best Sell’ price
- UX and UI improvements
- Performance enhancements
- Minor bug fixes.
What's coming next?
- Dark mode (expected early March 2023)
Please note: Our new app releases to the App Store no longer support iOS 14. Only iPhone users running iOS 15 or later will be able to download this latest release.